National Awards “Science and Research”
NEW! RJMP has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
1. Cele doua fete ale medicinei contemporane
2. Hipotiroidia in sarcina
3. Corelatii genotip-fenotip la pacientii cu hiperplazie adrenala congenitala prin deficit de 21-hidroxilaza
4. Human T lymphotropic virus related adult T-cell leukemia / lymphoma - presentation, prognosis and treatment. Case report
5. De novo hepatitis B infection in a HBsAg-negative patient with chronic lymphoproliferative disorder
6. Actualitati in managementul sarcinii la femeia cu diabet pregestational - prezentare de caz
7. Nutritia varstnicului
8. Studiul imunohistochimic in limfoamele maligne
Use this form to submit your article to the editors:SUBMIT ARTICLE
To receive the journal, please click here:SUBSCRIBE